When looking for an end-of-tenancy cleaning service in Dublin, consider a few things. First, the cleaning company should provide you with a list of what is included in their service. This will help you determine if they are the right company for your needs. Second, the company should expect a reasonable price for their services. Finally, the company should offer you a guarantee that their services will meet your expectations.
As tenants moving out what cleaning services do you need from a professional cleaner?
When you leave your old property, you may want to clean it yourself. We do not recommend that you do your own end-of-tenancy cleaning since it may not be as comprehensive and your landlord might still need expert cleaning services. Better to be safe than sorry and hire a professional cleaning company that offers end-of-tenancy cleaning services. This way, you’ll be sure that everything will be clean and sparkling when you hand the keys to your landlord.
Some of the things that you should look for in an end-of-tenancy cleaning service provider follow:
- A company that is experienced in end-of-tenancy cleaning
- A company that uses high quality and effective cleaning products
- A company that can provide a guarantee or money back policy
When you find a company that meets all these criteria, you’ll be sure that you are getting the best possible value for your money.
For landlords who need cleaning services at the end of a tenancy!
End of tenancy cleaning is a crucial service for anyone renting out their property. It is important to have a professional cleaner come in and do a thorough job before the new tenants move in. This way, you can be sure that the property is clean and presentable for the new occupants. Professional cleaners will know exactly what to do to get the property sparkling clean and ready for move-in day.
If you are a landlord, it is important to have a trusted and reliable cleaning company to call on when you need end of tenancy cleaning services. There are many companies out there that claim to provide this service, but not all of them are created equal. You want to make sure that you choose a company that has a good reputation and that will get the job done right.
There are some things that you should look for when you are choosing a company to provide end of tenancy cleaning services.
- First, you want to make sure that the company is insured and bonded. This way, if anything goes wrong during the cleaning process, you will be covered
- Secondly, the company must have a good reputation. You can check online reviews to see what other people have to say about the company.
- Finally, make sure that the company offers a money back guarantee. This way, if you are not satisfied with the results of the cleaning, you can get your money back.
What are the top 7 tips for cleaning at the end of tenancy?
- Because natural materials (such as vinegar) don’t leave any nasty chemical smells behind, they’re a good option for end of tenancy cleaning..
- Begin at the top of the room, working your way down. Start by de-cobwebbing the ceiling and upper edges in every part of the house. Clean the fan blades. Remove any dust or vacuum window coverings (drapes, blinds, curtains). Have drapes cleaned by a professional if feasible.
- Clean and degrease all of your kitchen equipment, including the oven, stovetop (including stove hood), refrigerator (including freezer), microwave, and dishwasher. Check for grease splatters on the walls of your kitchen. Remove any food stains from the walls. All of your kitchen cupboards and drawers should be emptied.
- Scour all of the bathroom surfaces, including tubs, showers, sinks, and toilets. The tiles and fixtures should not be neglected either. Wipe down the countertops in bathrooms as well as inside cupboards and drawers.
- Remove everything from your rooms and closets. Examine any drawers and behind bedroom furniture for anything that should be removed. Wipe the shelves, drawers, and surfaces of tables and chairs clean. Repeat this process in other areas: dining room, living room, home office, etc. Drawers and closets should be emptied.
- Spray all floors and then mop them. If you want the best cleaning results, consider renting a steam cleaner or have your carpets professionally cleaned. Wipe any skirting boards clean with a moist towel.
- Wipe all doors, doorframes, doorknobs, drawer pulls, closet handles, and other items. Clean mirrors, windows, and other highly reflective surfaces. Make sure there are no streaks when you’re done.
When you are looking for a company to provide end of tenancy cleaning services, make sure to keep these things in mind. By following these tips, you’ll be sure to find a reputable and trustworthy company able to get the job done right.
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to get your home cleaned? Hire our professional cleaners! Call us today at 01-405-1957 or send us a message for a free quote for our house cleaning services.